in Down & Dirty
Let us talk about SWTOR and the guild summit meeting with Bioware that happened earlier this week. These artisans of addiction not only put out a great game but invited the head of the most popular guilds to a round table discussion about upcoming patches. Below is a list of some of the greatness they are doing for the RP and guild side of the game in months to come. Thanks again to Jakebacon for getting this info to me.
Read along just like see spot run but with less pictures because your old enough to have that shit cut out.
- Character recustomization: That’s right you get to change what your war torn hero looks like.
- Emotes unlockable through legacy: This I’m not sure how much I care about. What I wish they could do is make any emote typed during a sentence activate.
- Chat bubbles: Yeah...Not sure about this one.
- More orange gear with viability at endgame: I swear to god we are going to see slave girl tanks and I'm going to have to reach through the screen and choke a bitch.
- Improved spawning tech: One of my biggest complaints was how abandoned every damn world looked. Supposedly it won’t slow the computer down ether and that is a win win boys and girls.
- More chairs you can sit in: Why this wasn’t in the game to start I have no clue.
- Cosmetic gear will work for all armor types; will add more gear varieties: This is great for RP and allows you to really make your character stand out.
- Male slave outfit is coming: God, oh god why? Body type 4 in this makes my eyes bleed already.
- No plans to police names: That means people can still name their character stupid fucking things even on an RP server.
- Legacy will have a "family tree": Finally my twi’lek Jedi doesn’t have to be married to a zabrak trooper.
- More rp emotes, some including spoken lines: Not sure what spoken lines will be but I hope it’s what I mentioned above.
- Companion deaths will not be implemented: Why in the hell would I have wanted this anyways? I mean really people. After 100 hours plus the last thing I want is my companion to be dead.
- Add comments to friends list: Thanks for this but please fix the guild ones. I’m tired of only have a few lines of comment possible.
- Taun taun and possibly other non-combat pets in patch 1.2: Looks like I’m getting a new sleeping bag.
- Guild Banks - up to 7 tabs can be bought.
- Leader can determine who accesses tabs, authenticators to access tabs is an option. This is great since scoundrels are so damn common.
- Set how many credits each guild rank can take out: Can't have them breaking the piggy bank to by stims.
- Ledger to record intake and outtake each week: Great way to keep track of those gold digging bitches in your guild.
- Guild Calendar - sharable with non-guildmates: This will be used for RP events across guilds.
- Guild Emblems - choose from shapes available to build it.
- No word if you can upload an emblem: If Aion can do this then Bioware can, so get the fuck on it.
- Displays on any armor.
- Guild Advertisement - active recruiting in-game: “Join the Bleaknauts and do what no other trooper can do..live forever.”
- Guild progression is in the works - won't be seen for a while: I feel as if the ball was dropped here. WAR had it at launch and WOW implemented it later. With something like this it makes your guild strive to work together.
- Guild capital ships are in the design phase - no timeline available: Well I know I’ll have the money to buy the thing out right the day it launches.
- Group invite from Guild page is added to patch 1.2. This shit is smart. Running PVP or a flashpoint with a group and they work out to be great for your guild. All you have to do is click invite, nice.
While all of this makes me pretty damn excited, I want to know why in the fuck I can’t add my own custom logo to armor, speeders and the capital ship when it launches. Also where is my rancor drill pod to board ships with? Some of that next level technology fused with a raging monster to annihilate any sith in your path? Yes please. (patten pending.)
If you want more information on what happened at the summit meeting, stop by HERE. Till next time keep those sith in their place at the bottom of your shit kickers and follow us on twitter @askrandr.